Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week recap

Despite the reason I was in North Carolina, I did manage to get in some workouts. Actually, now that I think about it, I did something each day from Tuesday to Friday. There is a little gym there, and two days I did some work with the machines and dumbbells for a full body workout, and two days i did a superset of pressing and pulling, then ran with my sister, which was really fun to do.

There is a little lake there with a nice path around it, and benches also. I made up a 'found fitness' routine; sprinted up a sharp hill 10 times, then around the lake stopping at each bench to do 10 push ups with feet on the bench, then another lap of just running, and finished with a fast run up the longer hill to the buildings.

Ten hill sprints, about 1.5 mile run, 100 push ups, and a tough uphill sprint as a finisher. Not bad!

Take it where you can find it.

No comments: